A fact of modern living is that everyone wants results yesterday. While it’s sometimes possible to speed up results with certain things, when it comes to technical issues such as link building and other SEO practices it can often take a little more time. But, if you don’t have that time to spare, here are 3 link building tips that can take as little as 3 minutes to complete – you’ll still have to wait to see results, but at least you won’t have to spend much of your time working in the process!
- Comment on forum posts. Hopefully, after spending a lot of time focusing on building links and related SEO strategies, you’ll have become quite familiar with the social scene. So don’t be afraid to use it to your advantage – when you’re browsing through forums, blogs or sites make sure to leave a quick comment on a related post and include your link in there somewhere. This doesn’t have to take long, and if you actively enjoy reading such sites anyway then you’re upping your SEO efforts while indulging your hobbies at the same time. But, just make sure that the site hasn’t specified that all links are coded as no follow, otherwise it defeats the object entirely.
- Pay a professional. This is one of the easiest ways to get quality links with little or no effort on your part, as if you pay a link building company to do the hard work for you then you can get results in the quickest possible time without having to do anything yourself. They’ll have all the necessary skills to deliver the results that you’re looking for, and better yet, all it could take from you is a quick phone call. Make sure to look around to see what link building services you can find, and always take advantage of them whenever you can if you want quick and effective results.
- Target relevant directory sites. If you know where to look then it shouldn’t take too long to find directory sites that are specific to the niche of your business, and if you target these ones as opposed to general directories you’ll have much better success. Search engines are always crawling these sites on a regular basis, and it’s one of the best and quickest ways to see your SEO link building endeavours succeed.
These are just 3 link building tips that you can use to great effect, and none of them should take up too much of your day. However, don’t expect to see instant results – as with all SEO endeavours, going down legitimate routes takes time and you have to be prepared to wait to see what happens. But by utilising techniques that don’t take too long you won’t even notice that you’re working on your strategy, and you’ll start to see results without even realising. So, make sure that you use these link building tips whenever you can, and see your search ranking soar.
5 Link Building Tips You Need To Try
Getting to the dizzy heights of search rankings often comes down to how good your links are in generating traffic. You can’t hope to reach that top spot if you haven’t got some quality back links at your disposal, so here are the top 5 link building tips that should always be in your arsenal.
- Use social media to your advantage. Social media sites such as Facebook allow you to cultivate quality links, often thanks to the sheer number of people that are able to see your services and click on your address. If you update your profile with information, updates and articles on a regular basis you’ll generate more interest and your link building endeavours will come to fruition. Remember the added advantages of forums and leaving comments on other people’s posts – simply including your web address in your post or in your signature is a great way to build links.
- Use content sites. There are plenty of content sites out there, probably the most well known one being Ezine. Ezine is an incredibly popular article directory site that allows you to post your own articles for people to read across the web, and if you’re giving them valuable information they’re more likely to be interested in what you’ve got to say. Keep your articles concise, informative and always target keywords, and remember to put your back link somewhere within the text to get those hits.
- Indulge in link swapping with other web masters. This is one of the easiest ways to succeed in your link building endeavours as if you cultivate good relationships with other sites you can guarantee quality back links, but just make sure to return the favour and always keep track of the links you’ve been given to ensure they’re still benefitting you in some way.
- Just ask. This is a quick, easy and incredibly successful way to get quality links to your website. If your site is good quality and offers something useful then other relevant sites in your industry and beyond will be happy to link to you. Some people may be slightly apprehensive about asking for something that like this, but if you don’t try then you never know if another site will help you out in your SEO link building.
- Consult a professional link building company. By using a company that can provide top-quality link building services, you know you’re going to get results. This is a great way to save some time and is perfect for people new to the concept of SEO, and don’t worry about the money spent as it’s bound to be paid back through the amount of traffic that get’s generated.
So, these are 5 great link building tips that should always be in your SEO tool box. Some take time and energy while others simply need you to dip into your pocket, but whatever options you go for you can use them to cultivate some fantastic links and ultimately generate more traffic to your site.